Fuji 2100 studioTAN™ with TAN7350 Applicator Start-Up Kit
The Fuji 2100 studioTAN™ with TAN7350 Applicator Start-Up Kit is an exclusive offer only available to our customers!
The Fuji 2100 studioTAN™ with TAN7350 Applicator Start-Up Kit features all the essentials for the quietest spray tan setup available. This comprehensive high value kit includes the Fuji 2100 studioTAN Tanning System and its TAN7350 Applicator, High Quality Pop-Up Spray Tanning tent and Norvell tanning solution.
The portable and affordable Fuji 2100 studioTAN is a combination of the smallest and most powerful system on the market, specifically designed for mobility without compromising quality or professional appearance. Perfect choice for the mobile crowd, the studioTAN Turbines are not as quiet as the salonTAN Turbines but are still 1/2 the noise level of any standard turbine.
The Fuji 7350 Tan Applicator is a bleed valve style spray gun. This professional grade applicator features a metal body, stainless steel fluid components, adjustable spray pattern knob and adjustable fluid control. Spray pattern is easily set to approximately 4” from the optimum distance of 6” away - the ideal size fan for spray tanning. For a smaller size fan (to spray lower arm and wrist for example) simply turn the pattern control knob. This popular model will help you achieve impeccable results each time.
The studioTAN Turbine is powered by a 2-stage motor that is specially balanced for the spray tanning industry. The all metal case features a durable textured finish. This Turbine will cater to all of your spray tanning needs from small touch-ups to lengthy sessions. It comes installed with washable and replaceable air filters and has a reset safety switch. Included with the Turbine is a gun holder bracket to conveniently rest the Applicator when not in use. It provides the strength and durability to meet the demands of a high volume spa or mobile tan business and is designed for both the salon use and the on-the-go technician. The studioTAN Turbine means spraying with confidence allowing you to focus more on your business success.
The Fuji 2100 studioTAN Spray Tanning System Start-Up Kit Includes:
- 1 - Fuji studioTAN Quite Turbine
- 1 - TAN7350 Spray Gun Applicator (bleed valve style)
- 1 - 250cc Cup (holds 8oz of solution)
- 1 - 10ft lightweight whip hose with quick connect
- 1 - Built-in gun holder
- 1 - Fuji 2100 studioTAN User Manual
- 1 - Wrench and cleaning brush
- 1 - Black Pop-up Spray Tanning Tent ($99.99 Value)
- 1 - Norvell UVC Cosmo Organic 8oz Bottle ($23.00 Value)
- 1 - Norvell Venetian Solution 8oz Bottle ($16.00 Value)
- 1 - Norvell One Hour Rapid "ONE" 8oz Bottle ($16.00 Value)
- 1 - Norvell XLATAN pH Balancing Spray 8 oz Bottle ($14.00 Value)
New! Platinum Feature: The Fuji Spray Heat Dissipation Box
- Fuji Spray has designed a unique method of removing any heat build up from the Turbine case. Excess heat is channeled to a Heat Dissipation Box located at the rear of the case
- Because the hot air is dissipated evenly through an optimum surface area with 60 holes, there is no added hiss or loud whistling noise. There is also no blowing around of dust
- The benefits of a cooler running unit results in a longer life for your turbine motor compared to standard turbines
Fuji Spray Noise Reduction Covers
- The studioTAN Turbines are equipped with a method to reduce noise. The Noise Reduction Covers house the Filters
- Ambient air is introduced only from the rear effectively removing any Direct Sound Paths
- Air is drawn in through a large Rear Aperture and through specially designed ‘Finger Slots’ for optimum performance
Fuji 2100 studioTAN System Features:
- Features Fuji Quiet Turbine Technology rated at 68dB
Affordable, easy to use reliable spray tanning system
- All metal applicator with stainless steel fluid components
- Adjustable spray pattern and fluid control knob
- Turbine with washable/replaceable air filters and gun holder slot
- Turbine is light weight and portable, ideal for both the salon or mobile
- Turbine comes installed with a reset safety switch
- Flexible 10 foot whip hose and quick connect fitting
- User manual containing training on Spraying Techniques
- Wrench and cleaning brush
- 24 Month Warranty on Complete Fuji System (Tent not Included)
- All systems UL/CSA approved for cosmetic use
Spray TAN 7350 Tan Applicator Features:
- All metal, bottom feed bleed valve trigger gun with stainless steel fluid components
- Adjustable spray pattern and fluid control knob
- Applicator is pre-set to 4 inches wide at optimal spraying distance of 6 inches
- Applicator can still be used to blow-dry client by gently pulling the trigger to the first stage of travel
- Intermittent airflow (flowing only when you pull the trigger) for less noticeable "hiss"
- Ergonomic insulated handle that never gets hot
- Includes an 8oz plastic bottom feed cup
- Fuji Weight 14.4 lbs.
- Fuji Dimensions 11" x 8.6" x 8.1"
- Tent Weight 6.5 lbs.
- Tent Dimensions 82" High x 47" Deep x 47" Wide
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Fuji)
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized Fuji Spray Tan Distributor
- You get the full manufacturer warranty included
- We only sell brand new spray tanning equipment
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- Even today the owner himself still personally emails every customer
- We ship out all spray tanning equipment fast
- We're a family owned business that cares
- Just read the verified customer reviews and see for yourself
- No Tax Added
- 100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE