Best Tanning Lamps
Most home tanning beds as well as many Level 1 and Level 2 commercial tanning beds that use F71 100W Bi-Pin tanning lamps. This is a very common lamp type but not all beds or booths use these lamps. Please verify what type of lamps your system uses by checking the exposure label affixed to the case or verifying the lamps in the unit now. If you are unsure what size, wattage and type of lamps your unit uses please chat with us online or send us an email at email@example.com and we can help identify the correct replacement lamps.
If you have used a tanning lamp or bronzing lamp before with success that is a good indication the combination of UVA and UVB in that lamps works well for you. The lamp's UV combination did well producing enough melanin with the UVB light and then it allowed you to spend enough exposure time for the UVA in the lamp to oxidize the melanin to give you a tan. If that's the case you may wish to consider a similar lamp.
When home tanning beds are made by the tanning bed manufacturers they normally install conservative 20 minute lamps that produce about 5% to 6.5% UVB range because that level of UVB will not normally burn most users easily and work for the broad range of potential buyers. However, some users may tan better with 10-15 minute session lamp that may produce up to 11.9% UVB and some home tanning bed manufacturers offer 15 minute tanning lamps as an upgrade options.
Your tanning unit is designed with a maximum timer setting and a specific lamp type in order to prevent the user from being exposed to excessive ultraviolet light. The original lamps are listed on the exposure label attached to the system or in the user manual and when used in combination with the timer on your system they insure a user is not exposed to excessive UV light during a tanning session. However, you may always retrofit your bed with a new replacement lamp of your choice but if you do please be ware of the strength of your new lamps and not exceed the stated session times so you do not exceed the maximum daily UV radiation exposure limit set by the FDA.
The most popular F71 100W Bi-Pin Tanning lamps and their session times are listed below:
20-24 Minute F71 100W Bi-Pin Bronzing Lamps
- Cosmolux GSP 9K90 that produces 2.09% UVB and 97.91% UVA and is a real bronzing lamps.
16-20 Minute F71 100W Bi-Pin Tanning Lamps
- Wolff Velocity with 4.12% UVB
- Wolff Diamond Sun S with 4.18% UVB
- Wolff Velocity Plus with 4.49%
- Radiance 5000 with 5.0% UVB (See Radiance Buyers Guide)
14-18 Minute F71 100W Bi-Pin Tanning Lamps
- Wolff Dark Tan II 5.02% UVB
- Radiance 7000 with 6.5% UVB (See Radiance Buyers Guide)
- Radiance 8000 with 7.5% UVB (See Radiance Buyers Guide)
10-15 Minute F71 100W Bi-Pin Tanning Lamps
- Wolff Dark Tan II Plus 5.47% UVB
- Radiance 9000 at 8.5% UVB (See Radiance Buyers Guide)
- Wolff Inferno XP 2645 11.9% UVB lamp is the highest UVB lamp currently in production. This lamp is only suggested for people with a minimum of Skin Type 3 and experienced tanners with a good base tan.
If you have any questions please chat with us online or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized dealer and give you the full manufacturer warranty
- We care about quality and customer service
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- We ship out all beds and lamps as quickly as humanly possible
- We're are a family owned business that cares
- Just read the real, verified customer reviews and see for yourself
Order Today and leave the rest to us!