Tampa Bay Tan-C.Y.A. Pre Tan Prep Spray
A fast drying pre-tan prep spray. Cleans skin, removing sweat amd oils to allow spray solution to adhere evenly and penetrate better
- C.Y.A. Pre Tan Prep Spray is our gently skin Preparation Spray.
- A very refreshing product to help prim the skin surface to receive the spray tanning solution. Formulated to help optimize tan development.
- Light Fresh Citrus Scent
- Do your clients show up for a spray tan session unprepared/uncleaned?
- Client coming in with sweaty or oily skin?
- Do clients complain of uneven tans, streaking, blotches?
- Are you seeing green discoloration in arm pits or behind knees, or other skin areas? (this is from deodorant, perfume, cosmetics and/or sweat on skin)
- Do your clients "swear" they are not wearing any deodorant, lotions and makeup? But you are unsure.
- Do you having issues with solution "beading" or "not absorbing" on/into the skin?
- Most clients feel a bad spray tan is always "your" fault, never the clients.
- That’s why we suggest you always C.Y.A!!
- Our prep spray will remove oils, makeup, deodorant, sweat residue, film from exfoliation scrubs and the film left by razors with moisturizing strips.
- (streaky legs sound familiar?)
- Also a very important step for clients with oily skin.
- Helps prevent solution bead up during airbrush spray tanning sessions.
- This non drying pH balanced spray, provides optimal penetration of all spray tanning solutions.
- Make sure every clients skin is ready for a perfect outcome.
Key ingredients :
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Vegetable Derived Glycerin (99.9% Kosher)
- Citric Acid
- non drying, non irritating, gentle product, skin friendly tan friendly pH
- Paraben, soy, and gluten free
- All Tampa Bay Tan blends use natural organic ingredients and are 100% Vegan
- Use immediately before spray tanning session, mist on using any spray equipment or hand held spray bottle and wash cloth. Wipe/Buff off prior to tanning session. Pour excess prep out of spray cup, and fill applicator cup with tanning solution, and spray. No need to rinse cup, after pouring out excess prep.
- Approximate use per client is 1 oz.
- (Most clients, depending on their skin needs, will find for optimal tan color, and wear long-term, they should normally exfoliate regularly pre-tan when possible. CYA is not meant as a continual replacement for regular weekly exfoliation options. This is a residue removal product. Exfoliation tips HERE )
What else you need to know:
- This product is soy and gluten free, vegan friendly and dermatologist tested. Organic and natural ingredients in every bottle.
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized Tampa Bay Tan Distributor
- You get the full manufacture warranty included
- We only sell brand new spray tanning equipment
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- Even today the owner himself still personally emails every customer
- We ship out all spray tanning equipment fast
- We're not just an eCommerce company but a family owned business that cares
- Just read the verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- No Tax Added
- 100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
We Also Recommend