Norvell Eco-Clean Professional Pressurized Sprayer 50 oz
The Norvell EcoClean Pump Up Sprayer is a durable and ultra-portable way for you to thoroughly clean and disinfect any surface in your salon or spa with EcoClean™ Multi Purpose Cleaner & Disinfectant and has a 50 oz capacity. It makes for faster tanning bed cleaning, easier cleaning of the canopy, and better coverage with a wide spray pattern. Simply fill with EcoClean™ and fill to the line with water.
- 50 oz. Refillable Pressurized Bottle
- Total Weight 0.6 lb.
BEFORE FILLING REMOVE INSTRUCTIONAL INSERT FROM CONTAINER. NORVELL PROFESSIONAL SPRAYER MIXING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Carefully remove sprayer from the bottle.
- Add 0.75 fl oz Norvell EcoClean Multi-Purpose Concentrated Cleaner™ to the empty spray reservoir.
- Fill sprayer reservoir with 50 fl oz of water (1.5 Liter as marked on the sprayer reservoir side). DO NOT overfill, space must be left for compressing air.
- Replace sprayer, and tighten to ensure an airtight seal.
- Pump sprayer top approximately 20 strokes.
- Depress trigger with thumb in order to spray product.
- Adjust foam and spray by turning sprayer tip to the desired setting.
IMPORTANT OPERATIONAL NOTES:
Always inspect sprayer throughly before each use. Protective clothing (goggles, gloves, etc.) should be worn when working with chemicals and spraying. Flammable materials should not be used in this sprayer. If nozzle clogs DO NOT force open with air pressure. Remove nozzle and clean with a toothpick or fine wire. Avoid inhaling mist. Never leave pressurized sprayer unattended. Use "Safety Lock" feature when not in use. Occasionally grease the sprayer nozzle, pump, washers an ‘o’ rings with Norvell Gun Lubricant. DO NOT remove sprayer pump when contents is under pressure. After using "Continuous" sprayer feature, release the trigger to the "Normal" position.
NOT FOR USE WITH SUNLESS SPRAY TANNING SOLUTION
Review all Caution and Warnings of EcoClean Multi-Purpose Cleaner Prior to use.
Working from the bottom up, hold trigger sprayer 6-8 inches from surface and spray over area to be cleaned. Wipe dry with a clean towel or cloth. Avoid using paper towels as they can cause scratches/damage to acrylic surfaces. For Professional Salon & Spa Use Only. Keep from freezing.
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized Norvell Distributor
- You get the full manufacturer warranty included
- We only sell brand new spray tanning equipment
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- Even today the owner himself still personally emails every customer
- We ship out all spray tanning equipment fast
- We're a family owned business that cares
- Just read the verified customer reviews and see for yourself
- No Tax Added
- 100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE
We Also Recommend