Continuum Vantage VE (Value Edition) Pedicure Spa
The Vantage VE (Value Edition) pedicure chair has several of the great features and benefits of the renowned Echo spa, at a more affordable price.
Value Edition (VE) Chair
The VE Chair is equipped with a full shiatsu back massage, fold-down manicure trays with cup holder, and pivoting arms for easy access in and out of the pedicure spa. The VE Chair has a completely different design than the more expensive LE (Luxury Edition) Chair. Black upholstered arms, different upholstery patterns and a slightly shorter back are some of the notable VE Chair features.
Steel Frame Construction
An American made, welded steel frame provides each Maestro, Echo, Vantage and Simplicity arch with maximum strength to support the entire pedicure spa. Continuum is the only pedicure spa manufacturer to use a steel frame design for extra support (up to 350 lbs.) on the entire base, chair and basin of the spa. Quality and attention to detail on every Continuum pedicure chair separate us from the competition and gives you total peace of mind.
Pipe-less Magnetic Jet System
Clients enjoy an invigorating foot massage from a powerful dual stream pipe-less magnetic jet. Continuum’s pipe-less system ensures a safe and sanitary pedicure by eliminating internal pipes that recirculate water. The whisper quiet jet is compatible with tub liners, making it the convenient solution to pedicure spa sanitation. The magnetic jet is exceptionally easy to remove. Simply remove the wet-end of the jet after each pedicure to clean and sanitize.
Tilting Foot Support
A single adjustable footrest tilts for your customer’s ultimate comfort during the pedicure. This chemical resistant fiberglass footrest is easy to clean and will look new for years to come.
Continuum’s unique acrylic-capped fiberglass basin is extremely durable and produced to resemble the color and look of a classic porcelain tub. A river stone textured bottom provides additional sensation, enhancing your customers pedicure experience. This stain, chemical and crack resistant basin is also backed by a two (2) year warranty.
The name says it all. As beautiful as they are durable, Formica is the globally recognized leader in the laminate industry. Their wear, impact, water and chemical resistant finishes provide the Continuum arch with unmatched quality and durability.
Built in the USA
Continuum pedicure spas are designed, engineered, assembled and quality tested exclusively in the United States. All major components are produced domestically resulting in superior quality and increased longevity. When you purchase a Continuum pedicure chair you’re assured a high quality pedicure chair built to last.
Designed with eco-friendly materials such as recycled metal, Formica and wood, Continuum pedicure spas reduce environmental impact by using a minimal amount of plastic and less water consumption. Continuum is the ONLY pedicure spa company to be recommended by the National Association of Eco-Friendly Salons and Spas (NAEFSS) for our commitment to environmentally friendly practices.
- Full Side Panels: Full Side Panels: Full side panels may be required to conceal existing plumbing that is visible outside of the standard arched panels. Full side panels can also be ordered if you simply prefer the look over the standard panels.
- Dual Vented-Air System: If pedicure spa ventilation is required in your area, the Echo LE, Echo SE or Vantage VE may be ordered with a vented-air option. Two (2) vents are located within inches of the pedicure footrest area. When connected to an external HVAC system (not included), toxins and odors are vented outside of the building. Provide a safe and relaxing environment by improving the air quality in your salon.
- Discharge Pump (factory installed):
- International Voltage Converter:
- Overall Dimensions: Vantage VE – 62” L (158 cm) x 45.5” W (116 cm) x 51.5” H (131 cm)
- Dimensions Seat to Floor: Vantage VE – 25” (63.5 cm) Suggested Minimum Distance from Back Edge of Spa Base to Back Wall: Vantage VE – 14” (35.6 cm)
- Net Weight: Vantage VE - 258 lbs. (117 kg)
- Client Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (160 kg)
Continuum Foot spas Product Line
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized Continuum Distributor
- You get the full manufacture warranty included
- We only sell brand new products and equipment
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- Even today the owner himself still personally emails every customer
- We ship out all products and equipment fast
- We're not just an eCommerce company but a family owned business that cares
- Just read the verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- No Tax Added
- 100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE