Continuum Simplicity LE (Luxury Edition) Pedicure Spa
Simplicity The art of creating a pedicure chair without plumbing or installation and as simple as its name… Simplicity.
The world’s most eco-friendly pedicure spa.
From its welded steel frame to the chemical resistant Formica finish, Simplicity’s commercial-grade quality is built to last for years. No installation, hoses or pumps. Just plug it in!
The LE (Luxury Edition) chair has a full (rolling, kneading, tapping and knocking) shiatsu back massage that provides the client with a ‘hands on’ deep-tissue massage. Fold-down acetone resistant manicure trays with cup holder and convenient dual pivoting arms add elements of quality and convenience. Premium ultra-leather, molded arms and commercial-grade massage mechanism are also some of the upgraded features of the LE chair.
Easy-Lift Removable Tub
This sturdy, lightweight and chemical resistant removable tub fills from any sink without hoses or connectors. The tub holds the perfect amount of water (1.5 gallons) at three (3) inches in depth. Comfortably fits up to a size twelve foot. Enjoy all the features and benefits of a regular pedicure spa without all the cleaning, plumbing and water consumption. Tub dimensions are 12” W x 14” L x 4.5” D.
Disposable Tub Liners
Make sanitation your biggest priority with the only sensible alternative to a standard pedicure throne. The Simplicity is a safe, worry-free solution to minimizing cross contamination by utilizing disposable liners in the removable tub. Spend less time cleaning and sanitizing and more time with your next client. (Liners sold 300 per box)
Vibrating Aqua Massage + Heat
Three (3) levels of vibrating aqua massage ensure a truly luxurious and invigorating foot soak. An additional three (3) levels of soothing heat keeps the water temperature warm throughout the entire pedicure experience. Your customer’s will love this unique and sanitary pedicure experience.
Footrest & Adjustable Leg Support
No more tired and sore arms from holding the clients leg up during the pedicure! Whether you are massaging the calf, working on the heel or paining toenails, the adjustable height center footpad coupled with fixed right and left pads, position the foot perfectly throughout the entire pedicure.
As striking as it is durable, Formica is the globally recognized leader in the laminate industry. Its wear, impact, water and chemical resistant finishes provide the Simplicity’s arch with unmatched quality and durability. Black shrouds add appeal and complete the sleek, one-of-a-kind look.
Tech Control Button on LE Chairs
The easy access tech control button is a comfortable way for nail technicians to reposition guests. Adjust the forward/backward and tilting positions of the chair with the touch of a button. The chair will automatically stop when fully tilted, upon full forward/backward, or when the movement button is released. This is a standard feature on the LE chair.
Designed with eco-friendly materials such as recycled metal, Formica and wood, Continuum pedicure spas reduce environmental impact by using a minimal amount of plastic. Continuum is the ONLY pedicure spa company to be recommended by the National Association of Eco-Friendly Salons and Spas (NAEFSS) for our commitment to environmentally friendly practices.
Built in the USA
Continuum pedicure spas are designed, engineered, assembled and quality tested exclusively in the United States. All major components are produced domestically resulting in superior quality and increased longevity. When you purchase a Continuum pedicure chair you’re assured a high quality pedicure chair built to last.
- Cream or Black Tub: You have the choice of a lightweight cream or black colored tub.
- Overall Dimensions: Simplicity SE – 57” L (145 cm) x 34.5” W (88 cm) x 54” H (137 cm) Simplicity LE – 57” L (145 cm) x 45.5” W (116 cm) x 55.5” H (141 cm)
- Dimensions Seat to Floor: Simplicity SE – 23” (58 cm) Simplicity LE – 25” (63.5 cm)
- Suggested Minimum Distance from Back Edge of Spa Base to Back Wall: 11” (28 cm)
- Net Weight: Simplicity SE – 190 lbs. (86 kg) / Simplicity LE – 220 lbs. (100 kg)
Continuum Foot spas Product Line
Features, Advantages And Benefits
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized Continuum Distributor
- You get the full manufacture warranty included
- We only sell brand new products and equipment
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- Even today the owner himself still personally emails every customer
- We ship out all products and equipment fast
- We're not just an eCommerce company but a family owned business that cares
- Just read the verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- No Tax Added
- 100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE