Continuum Signature Drop-In Basin
Designed to complement any salon décor, the Signature Drop-In Basin is Eco-friendly and holds approximately five (5) gallons of water.
Clients enjoy an invigorating massage by a powerful dual stream magnetic jet that’s exceptionally easy to clean and sanitize.
The basin is made of a durable and chemical resistant acrylic-capped fiberglass featuring a river stone textured bottom for added comfort and sensation. It also incorporates a handheld sprayer, patented adjustable center leg support and comfortable foot rests.
A recycled steel frame supports the entire basin, virtually eliminating the problem of cracking. The Signature Drop-In Basin is proudly made in Wisconsin.
Signature Drop-In Basin Options:
- Solid Surface Basin: Upgrade to the finest, most durable basin available. Handcrafted from a solid surface material similar to Corian, it is stain, chemical and crack resistant. This easy clean, 4.75 gallon solid surface basin will look brand new year after year and is backed by a five (5) year warranty.
- Dual Vented-Air System: If pedicure spa ventilation is required in your area, the Signature may be ordered with a vented-air option. Two (2) vents are located within inches of the pedicure footrest area. When connected to an external HVAC system (not included), toxins and odors are vented outside of the building. Provide a safe and relaxing environment by improving the air quality in your salon.
- Factory Installed Discharge Pump:
- International Voltage Converter:
Drop-in Basin Only
- Dimensions: 31.5” L (77 cm) x 24” W (61 cm) x 21” H (53 cm) (Length includes front portion with handle and height includes footrest)
- Shipping Dimensions (including skid): 48” L (122 cm) x 40.0” W (102 cm) x 29” H (74 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 73 lbs. (33 kg)
- Net Weight: 43 lbs. (20 kg)
- Basin Capacity: 4.75 US Gallons (18 liters)
- Power Requirements: 120V AC, 15 Amp, 60HZ. A separate and dedicated 15 Amp GFCI protected circuit MUST be used for each Drop-in Basin.
- Construction: Welded steel frame with veneered front wood panel completely sealed to prevent delamination.
- Basin (Standard): Chemical resistant acrylic reinforced with three (3) layers of fiberglass, pre-plumbed.
Continuum Foot spas Product Line
Features, Advantages And Benefits
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized Continuum Distributor
- You get the full manufacture warranty included
- We only sell brand new products and equipment
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- Even today the owner himself still personally emails every customer
- We ship out all products and equipment fast
- We're not just an eCommerce company but a family owned business that cares
- Just read the verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- No Tax Added
- 100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE