Continuum Echo LE (Luxury Edition) Pedicure Spa
The Echo’s captivating lines and distinctive, sophisticated looks highlight a design that is innovative as well as inviting. Continuum’s number one seller, the Echo is equipped with all the features and amenities essential for day spas, resorts and distinguished salons.
The LE (Luxury Edition) chair has a full (rolling, kneading, tapping and knocking) shiatsu back massage that provides the client with a ‘hands on’ deep-tissue massage. Fold-down acetone resistant manicure trays with cup holder and convenient dual pivoting arms add elements of quality and convenience. Premium ultra-leather, molded arms and commercial-grade massage mechanism are also some of the upgraded features of the LE chair.
Steel Frame Construction
An American made, welded steel frame provides each Maestro, Echo, Vantage and Simplicity arch with maximum strength to support the entire pedicure spa. Continuum is the only pedicure spa manufacturer to use a steel frame design for extra support (up to 350 lbs.) on the entire base, chair and basin of the spa. Quality and attention to detail on every Continuum pedicure chair separate us from the competition and gives you total peace of mind.
Pipe-less Magnetic Jet System
Clients enjoy an invigorating foot massage from a powerful dual stream pipe-less magnetic jet. Continuum’s pipe-less system ensures a safe and sanitary pedicure by eliminating internal pipes that recirculate water. The whisper quiet jet is compatible with tub liners, making it the convenient solution to pedicure spa sanitation. The magnetic jet is exceptionally easy to remove. Simply remove the wet-end of the jet after each pedicure to clean and sanitize.
Footrest & Adjustable Leg Support
No more tired and sore arms from holding the clients leg up during the pedicure! Whether you are massaging the calf, working on the heel or paining toenails, the adjustable height center footpad coupled with fixed right and left pads, position the foot perfectly throughout the entire pedicure.
Continuum’s unique acrylic-capped fiberglass basin is extremely durable and produced to resemble the color and look of a classic porcelain tub. A river stone textured bottom provides additional sensation, enhancing your customers pedicure experience. This stain, chemical and crack resistant basin is also backed by a two (2) year warranty.
It’s instantly recognizable as “Continuum.” And it looks like nothing else. Created by the renowned designers at Brooks Stevens, the Echo Series is the ultimate combination of luxury and affordability. Set your salon/spa above with the one-of-a-kind Echo pedicure chair.
Tech Control Button on LE Chairs
The easy access tech control button is a comfortable way for nail technicians to reposition guests. Adjust the forward/backward and tilting positions of the chair with the touch of a button. The chair will automatically stop when fully tilted, upon full forward/backward, or when the movement button is released. This is a standard feature on the LE chair.
- Solid Surface Basin: Upgrade to the finest, most durable basin available. Handcrafted from a solid surface material similar to Corian, it is stain, chemical and crack resistant. This easy clean, 4.75 gallon solid surface basin will look brand new year after year and is backed by a five (5) year warranty.
- Full Side Panels: Full side panels may be required to conceal existing plumbing that is visible outside of the standard arched panels. Full side panels can also be ordered if you simply prefer the look over the standard panels.
- Dual Vented-Air System: If pedicure spa ventilation is required in your area, the Echo LE, Echo SE or Vantage VE may be ordered with a vented-air option. Two (2) vents are located within inches of the pedicure footrest area. When connected to an external HVAC system (not included), toxins and odors are vented outside of the building. Provide a safe and relaxing environment by improving the air quality in your salon.
- Discharge Drain Pump (factory installed)
- International Voltage Converter
- Overall Dimensions: Echo LE – 62” L (158 cm) x 45.5” W (116 cm) x 55.5” H (141 cm)
- Net Weight: Echo LE - 235 lbs. (107 kg)
Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized Continuum Distributor
- You get the full manufacture warranty included
- We only sell brand new products and equipment
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- Even today the owner himself still personally emails every customer
- We ship out all products and equipment fast
- We're not just an eCommerce company but a family owned business that cares
- Just read the verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- No Tax Added
- 100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE